1. CCLBL, as the controller of personal data, is fully committed to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), and undertakes to comply with the provisions of this Regulation and other applicable legislation regarding the processing of personal data, current or future, determining the purposes and means of processing the personal data of the Member.
2. CCLBL, in this context, undertakes to:
a) implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect data in order to ensure compliance with data protection legislation, and to also implement appropriate security measures for the risks arising from its data handling.
b) treat the Member’s personal data only when appropriate, relevant and limited to the purposes determined, with the express consent of the Member;
c) provide all necessary and relevant information about the processing of personal data relating to the Member during the present contract.
d) ensure that the access to personal data is exclusively and strictly limited to the employees and subcontractors who need access to them;
e) keep the personal data of the Member for the period strictly necessary for the purpose of the contract for which they are intended;
f) transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area, only when necessary, and always in accordance with the applicable provisions on international data transfers.
3. CCLBL shall ensure appropriate measures for the exercise of the rights of the Member, including the right to information, access, rectification, opposition, limitation, portability or erasure (“forgetting”).
4. Whenever CCLBL makes use of the services of a subcontractor involving the processing of data of the Member, it undertakes to ensure that it complies with the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data in force.
5. The processing of the personal data supplied when registering as a member of the CCLBL and any updates / changes made therein are intended to:
a) Member management: personal data processing is primarily aimed at managing Members, including (1) ensuring communication between CCLBL and the Member, (2) maintaining and managing the relationship between CCLBL and the Member (3) the provision of services and / or supply of products contracted to CCLBL, (4) administrative management for billing purposes and (5) management of collections and recovery of credit in the scope of services and / or products. The basis for the lawfulness of the processing of personal data is the commercial relationship between the Member and the CCLBL
b) Commercial and marketing activities: (1) publish in the Directory of Members, on the Website and other CCLBL publications, (2) promotion of commercial relations among Members, (3) promotion of commercial relations among Members and third parties, when CCLBL receives requests for commercial content that may be in the interest of the Member; in relation to CCLBL: the legitimate interest of CCLBL in the development of commercial and marketing activities. In the event of express opposition by the Member or in case consent has been withdrawn, CCLBL undertakes to immediately cease the processing of personal data for the purpose in question.
6. Within the framework of the management of Members, CCLBL shall treat the following categories of personal data of Members:
a) identification and contact data;
b) payment information and / or information in the context of responding to any questions, requests or complaints from the Member.
7. The personal data of the Member shall be kept for the period legally prescribed and authorized.
8. The Member has the right to request and receive relevant information regarding the processing of personal data by the CCLBL.
9. The Member has the right to request access to his personal data to obtain confirmation that his personal data is processed and for the purpose of correcting, erasing or restricting the processing of personal data by CCLBL.
10. The Member may lodge a complaint regarding personal databases with the National Commission for Data Protection in email@example.com, in particular if he considers that the treatment personal data violates your rights and / or applicable data protection laws.
11. The Member may at any time exercise its rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation to the treatment and portability of its personal data, as well as not being subject to decisions solely based on the automated processing of its data, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. In the event that the Member does not wish to receive information concerning CCLBL’s products and services in the scope of commercial and marketing activities, he may exercise his right of objection by stating this intention accordingly by sending an email to email@example.com